Monday, October 4, 2010

Hip injury

My one and only contribution to the blog and it's all about pain and hobbling like a crazy lady! Off to the emergency clinic at my docs this afternoon to get checked out - I ultimately don't have time to avail myself of surgery or several months of physio on my healthcare plan with less than two weeks left in the UK, but I hope that someone will tell me that it's all fine.

Our timing was way too ambitious. Actually, our timing was ridiculous! We bailed, but we had to. A really enjoyable day and amazing scenery - until the dark, the rain and the pain kicked in. Ian is a great walking companion (even cleaned my boots on Sunday morning before I got the train back!). And his lovely Missus made me feel ever so welcome - at least, she didn't laugh at the state of me afterwards as much as she laughed at Ian!

No comments:

Post a Comment